Organization of Easter4 goes as planned. Currently almost all Covid-19 restrictions are removed in Slovenia, which is a good news.
In invitation section you can now find banking details for entry fee payment. If you have entered for the race, please pay your fees as soon as posible.
Unfortunately, we have to bring the inevitable news; we are cancelling this year’s edition of Easter4. We invite you to join our Lipica Open which has been postponed to 13th to 17th November.
Hope to see you soon in Slovenian forests!
Due to uncertainties regarding Covid-19, we decided to organize Easter4 2021 in Primorska region, that is in Koper, Podgrad, divača, similar to some of the previous years. Races in new areas will have to wait for more stable times.
Feel free to check the website for exact locations.
Unfortunately we have to inform you that due to Covid-19 situation in Slovenia and Europe we have to cancel Easter4 2020.
For those who have paid the fees; You can ask for the full refund or transfer the money to one of our next events. If you want refund, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and write your Name, Address and IBAN with BIC/SWIFT.
Maps which were planned to be used for this year’s Easter4 will be used for OOcup/2021.
Next Easter4 is planned 2. – 5. April in Savinja valley. More information to follow.
Sadly we have to inform you that Easter4 will not be held in June. At this moment it is still not possible to organise such event in Slovenia and it does not seem that things will change dramatically by the 5th of June.
Although the initial plan was different, we have finally decided to try once again with postponement. The new date is October 23rd to 25th.
The rules for the refund remain the same, of course. If you can’t participate in October, it will be greatly appreciated if you can transfer your entry fee to any of our coming races in Slovenia in 2021 or later… In case that is not an option for you, you can request refund any time by writing us email with your data (address, IBAN, BIC/Swift).
We still hope to see you this year :)!!
Due to corona virus situation we have decided to postpone Easter4 to 5. – 7. June, with 2 races on Saturday (middle + sprint). Hopefully, we will be able to carry out competitions at new dates. In case the situation does not calm down till June, Easter4 2020 will be fully canceled.
We are well aware that the new term for the race might not suit everyone. Therefore, those who want to be 100% refunded please write us to email@example.com. It does not matter when you ask for refund, you can’t be late with it :).
Lastly, you will help us a bit if you, instead of requesting refund, decide to transfer your entry fee to any of our races to be held in future in Slovenia (be it Easter4, Lipica open or Bubo cup…).
Stay healthy and we hope to see you soon!