Sadly we have to inform you that Easter4 will not be held in June. At this moment it is still not possible to organise such event in Slovenia and it does not seem that things will change dramatically by the 5th of June.
Although the initial plan was different, we have finally decided to try once again with postponement. The new date is October 23rd to 25th.
The rules for the refund remain the same, of course. If you can’t participate in October, it will be greatly appreciated if you can transfer your entry fee to any of our coming races in Slovenia in 2021 or later… In case that is not an option for you, you can request refund any time by writing us email with your data (address, IBAN, BIC/Swift).
We still hope to see you this year :)!!