Due to corona virus situation we have decided to postpone Easter4 to 5. – 7. June, with 2 races on Saturday (middle + sprint). Hopefully, we will be able to carry out competitions at new dates. In case the situation does not calm down till June, Easter4 2020 will be fully canceled.
We are well aware that the new term for the race might not suit everyone. Therefore, those who want to be 100% refunded please write us to email@example.com. It does not matter when you ask for refund, you can’t be late with it :).
Lastly, you will help us a bit if you, instead of requesting refund, decide to transfer your entry fee to any of our races to be held in future in Slovenia (be it Easter4, Lipica open or Bubo cup…).
Stay healthy and we hope to see you soon!